Information on data collection in accordance with Article 13 GDPR
1. Responsible Person and Data Protection Officer
Responsible for data collection and data processing is:
Johannes Graf Strachwitz, Walhallastrasse 38, 80639 München
The company data protection officer is:
Johannes Graf Strachwitz, Walhallastrasse 38, 80639 München
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as its nature, purpose and use
We collect the following data:
Titel, first name, last name,
Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
We collect your data for the purpose:
of the contract execution
the fulfillment of our contractual and pre-contractual obligations
of direct mailings
Data collection and processing is required for the performance of the contract and is based on Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR:
Insofar as we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the legal basis.
Legal basis for direct advertising as a result of the sale of our goods or our services is § 7 para. 3 UWG.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. Insofar as this is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the settlement of the contractual relationship with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. The recipients of the data are public bodies that receive data on the basis of statutory provisions (e.g. social insurance institutions, tax authorities), internal bodies involved in the execution of the respective business processes (personnel administration, accounting, banking institutions/payment service providers, accounting, customer service, marketing, sales), in the case of shipping products to the transport company / shipping company commissioned by us, contractual partners, business partners, insofar as the statutory provisions demand or permit.
Cookies store further information, such as your language setting, the duration of your visit to our website or certain entries made there. This avoids having to re-enter all required data every time it is used. In addition, cookies enable us to recognize your preferences and align our website with your interests.
Depending on the type of cookies used, the following types can be distinguished:
a) Technically necessary cookies
Technically necessary cookies are not required to display the website. Some functions of the web page, such as shopping cart, contact form, etc. cannot be used properly without these cookies. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to actively contradict, but a deactivation of these cookies can be made by setting the respective browser.
b) Cookies for measuring reach and marketing purposes
Based on a cookie technology, data is collected to optimize our advertising and the entire online offer. These data are not used to identify you personally, but serve only a pseudonymous evaluation of the use of the homepage. Your data will never be merged with the personal data stored by us. With this technology, we can present relevant content (advertising and / or special offers and services). Our goal here is to make our offers as attractive as possible for you and to present products and services that suit your areas of interest.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you want to prevent the storage of cookies, you can choose "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. How this works in detail, you can refer to the instructions of your browser manufacturer. Cookies that are already stored on your computer can be deleted at any time. We point out, however, that the functionalities of our web site without cookies is limited.
The legal basis is the legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. Google Adwords and Conversion Tracking
To promote our services, we run Google Adwords ads using Google Conversion Tracking and Google Tag Manager for personalized, interest, and location-based online advertising. The option to anonymize the IP addresses is controlled by the Google Tag Manager via an internal setting, which is not visible in the source of this page. This internal setting is set so that the required by the Federal Data Protection Act anonymization of IP addresses is achieved.
Ads appear after searches on Google Network sites. Detailed information about the Google Network can be found at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1752334?hl=en. We have the ability to combine our ads with specific keywords. Cookies allow us to serve ads based on previous visits by a user to our website.
Using this technology, Google and we as a customer receive information that a user clicked on an ad and was redirected to our web pages. The information obtained here is used exclusively for a statistical evaluation for ad optimization. We do not receive any information that personally identifies visitors. The statistics provided to us by Google include the total number of users who have clicked on one of our ads and, if applicable, whether they have been redirected to a conversion-tagged page of our website. Based on these statistics, we can understand which search terms were used most often on our ad and which ads lead to contact via the contact form by the user.
If you do not want to do this, you can prevent the storage of the cookies required for these technologies, for example through the settings of your browser. In this case your visit will not be included in the user statistics.
You also have the option of selecting the types of Google ads or opting out of interest-based ads on Google (see https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous?hl=en).
However, we and Google continue to receive statistical information on how many users visited this page. If you also do not want to be included in these statistics, you can prevent this with the help of additional programs for your browser.
Designation of the supplier: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Data transfer to third country: Yes
Third country: USA
Guarantees acc. Art. 44ff GDPR: EU-US Privacy Shield
Data category concerned: Technical data such as operating system used, browser type and version, device (smartphones, tablets or other device), date and time of the call, …. Behavioral data such as date of registration, products visited, products ordered, name of the page viewed, ….
Purpose of processing: Display of advertisements to customer segments
Legal basis of processing: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR
Duration of storage: Deletion after 26 months at the latest
6. Your rights
You have the right:
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existance of the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• according to Art. 16 GDPR, immediately correct the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
We process and store your personal information only for the period required to achieve the purpose of the storage or as provided for by the European directives and regulations or any other legislator in laws or regulations to which the responsible processor of the data is subjected to.
If the storage purpose is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
8. Right of objection and cancellation, information cancellation and rectification requests
You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data with effect for the future and to have your personal data deleted or modified. If the data are required for the fulfillment of the contract or for the execution of pre-contractual measures, a premature deletion of the data is only possible, as far as not contractual or legal obligations preclude a deletion.
Information, rectification and cancellation requests as well as the revocation or the contradiction regarding the further use of the data of any given consent can be explained informally as follows:
by mail to:
Walhallastraße 38, 80639 Munich
by phone to: 089-12711526
by fax: 089-12711528
by e-mail: email@example.com